So Shall it Pass

Instead of doing the back-up last night like we have stated in the forums, I gave the guys on the server some additional time last night.  I did the update this morning around 5:45 am CST and it completed at 6:15 am CST.  Personally, I do not like having to take the server down for back-ups but it definitely needs to be done so that we do not run across the same issues as we have in the past.

On another note.  We saw another individual who decided to join yesterday by the name of DarkKiller_V2.  He decided to be a little troll and eventually got banned.  This definitely seems to be a reoccurring thing on the server lately.  I guess with popularity comes the burden of trolls and those that think they can break the small little rules that the server has.  We won't tolerate it and it's easy enough to kick and ban them as we see fit.

*As for the stolen items issue we have run across...I will look into that today.  I need these issues resolved quickly!

*We had some new people join last night and I am glad to hear that they caught up with some of the members of Dog Town.  Welcome to Z-Day PvE.  Be courteous and help others and everything will be just fine.  

Finally!  The moment that most of us have been waiting for.  The COLOSSEUM event has been built and is undergoing the last few transformations and fine tuning adjustments.  It has been scheduled on the event calendar here on our website.  If you have a calendar app on your phone and you run android, it should be as simple as clicking it and adding it to your calendar so that you don't forget the event time.  I checked it out yesterday and it worked fine.  Marked on my calendar by signing into Google.  It is truly easy enough for a monkey to accomplish...or LittleRed.  ;-)

Well, that is all the information I have for you today.  You guys/gals stay safe and I'll see you in game!



The Irascible Joker


No comments:

Post a Comment

Z-Day PvE

Why Join Z-Day PvE?