Implemented Rules and Issues

We all know that we've implemented some other rules, mainly, the new one dealing with registration and the whitelist.  This isn't something we wanted to do but it's something we had to do.  We want to keep your guys/gals stuff safe with little impact on everyone.  The whitelist and registration helps us with that.  Everyone is protected since no random trolls are getting one and we get to scan them prior to allowing access.  It's a win win as we see it.

This is just a quick post but I also want to let you know that not EVERYTHING is an emergency and warrants contacting me.  Errors are going to happen, it's an alpha game.  Most of you have finally learned that excess contact is unnecessary but there are still some of those that feel that they need to do it when it something small, and mostly on their part i.e. your internet connection is slow, your computer isn't strong enough to handle this glitchy game, your friend cannot get online because they did not give the right information during registration.

Those are all small things and need to be looked at on your end.  If you feel this is directed at you, it probably is.  You know who you are and I do to, obviously, but not everyone else.  So don't get offended and butt hurt because that's not what I'm here to do.  I really just want you all to know that you do not need to contact me with every little issue.  I have discord on my phone for emergencies or upgrading the server like what I did with 13.7.  Server updated within minutes of being notified!  But if it continues to be .... such as the things above are showing, I'll have to remove discord from my phone and allow only email contact which will be much slower and at my leisure.

I'm not mad, upset, or ticked off.  I just want you to know that I have a life outside of being a slave to the server, website, video editing...etc.  It's rare, but it is there.

You all have wonderful night and I'll see you in game.  Hopefully with a lot less errors.




Irascible Joker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Z-Day PvE

Why Join Z-Day PvE?