As True to Life as Possible

Some of you may have witnessed or even got to experience a little taste of the event that Jim240, Blaze Dragon, and myself had started on the previous Z-Day PvE server before the wipe.  We were really hoping that the event was going to take place this Saturday but due to some unfortunate circumstances we are left at square one again.  No big deal though!  I myself have considered a rebuild of this event but I am truly not in the mindset, nor do I have the desire to rebuild something that was so large.  Jim240 and Blaze Dragon have attempted to convince me but I may need a little more coaxing.  In case you hadn't seen it...here are some details.


This is a picture taken in Verona Italy.  Yes, from an old ass cell phone.  My wife's cell phone to be exact.  Experiencing this was amazing and I wanted a lot of you to have a very similar experience in game.  In case you do not go scavenging through our website...like you should be.  After all there is tons of info on here for you.  Take a look below.


If someone were to really coax me back into this build.  I commend you.  Until then, realize what we had was something that was very close to the real thing.  Would you like to see this...finished? Started again, then finished?  Let us know in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Z-Day PvE

Why Join Z-Day PvE?