Time is running out

As the quarantine event approaches, time is running out for the admins to get this knocked out.  Don't worry about us though...we'll have it done by Saturday, easily.  There is something that you do need to worry about though, and, that is your bullet count.  I have seen a very small group of people playing lately on the server which means several things.  So here we go:

1)  People are bored (I get that, I'm ready for alpha 14)
2)  You have enough ammo to survive the Quarantine event?
3)  With lack of admin engagement, you feel lost?
4)  Not enough zombies
5)  Zombies are too hard now
6)  The typical blah, blah, blah

Whatever the reason for not playing on the server lately, we have made up our minds on what we'll be doing in the future.  We will be lowering the player count down to 16 again.  If the server numbers continue to dwindle, we will indeed shut the server down.  Quite unfortunate if you ask me.  I do think Alpha 14 will breathe some new life into the game and hopefully fix a lot of the bugs that are currently plaguing the game too, but, if it does not release in Feb. like it has been planned and it comes later in march, we'll probably have lost most of you for a long time.  In that time I am sure we'll have made the decision to shut the server down too.

I have noticed that most of you do not read the website, so this will be taken down too...or maybe I'll change the name and just start writing my thoughts.  Something like...."My Opinion Matters" or "Thoughts of a hateful man".  Either way, we'll remove everything.  In the spirit of me liking a good amount of you, I'd still like to get some game time in with you here and there.  Add me on steam and when you see me gaming and you wanna play, hit me up.  I'll be playing Tom Clancy's:  The Division starting the 8th of March, 2016.  7 Days to Die will be dead to me for several weeks afterwards.  Just gonna warn you now.  I've been waiting for The Division for over two years now.

There ya have it.  My information for the day.  Remember to login this Saturday to participate in the epic crap fest known as Quarantine.  If you don't, so be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Z-Day PvE

Why Join Z-Day PvE?