The end has come

I've been watching the server for several days now.  It's been... pathetic to say the least.  It's hard to keep everyone on a game when they feel as if they've accomplished everything or the administrator has given up on you.  I certainly hadn't given up on you.  I was still working on event, which due to inactivity... has been canceled.  Finally, the main reason for the post tonight is to inform everyone that on March 26th, 2016, we will be shutting the server down.  There may be a little hope for it if alpha 14 drops before then but at this point I'd say it's gone from 32 to nothing very quickly.  I appreciate everyone for supporting the server since it's been online and I will not forget you.  Most of you have been added to my Steam friends list.  If you have not added me and would possibly like to play other games, please do.  I always enjoy the company of others.

Respectfully,

Irascible Joker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Z-Day PvE

Why Join Z-Day PvE?