WE'RE BACK!

To some of you, it may have been difficult to see Z-Day PvE shutdown.  I'm sure many of you thought it was for good.  I on the other hand knew it wouldn't stay gone, for long that is.  Here's the deal.  We intend on bringing it back for a long haul, much longer than the last go around.  There will be some growing pains, I'm sure, but we'll get through them together.  In the meantime, the server is up and will be white-listed for a little while.  I'm doing this for those that were the originals, the supporters, the community that we all came to love.

In the meantime, keep your eyes peeled and we'll let you know when we're opening the server for others.  I'm speaking with some of the others and I will probably allow invites from some of the others playing.  They'll have to be white-listed but so long as they have a friend that vouches for them, I'm sure we can come to a reasonable ground.  We'll see you in game!



Irascible Joker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Z-Day PvE

Why Join Z-Day PvE?